View the Sittings List
You can view all the sittings that have been created and saved on your platform in the Sittings List.
You can search for a specific sitting name by entering it in the Search box , which is displayed at the top of the Sittings List.
You can change the order in which sittings are listed by sorting the Sittings List using the Ascending Sort and Descending Sort buttons that are displayed next to the headings of some columns.
To view the Sittings List
1. Click the Sittings button on the home screen. All existing sittings are displayed in the Sittings List.
Note: If there are no sittings displayed, this is because they have either not been added to your platform yet or because they have all been archived. You can add sittings to the Sittings List by creating sittings.
If a Load More button is displayed at the bottom of the Sittings List, this means all Sittings are not currently displayed on the screen. Click the Load More button to display the next 100 sittings.
2. View details of each sitting by examining the information in each column.
3. If you want to find a sitting using a Sitting Name, then you can enter the name in the search box , which is displayed at the top of the Sittings List.
4. If you want to change the order in which the sittings are displayed, click the Ascending Sort and Descending Sort buttons displayed next to specific column headings.
5. To return to the home screen, click on the Home button.