Restore Deactivated Sittings
You can restore Sittings that have been previously deactivated if you want them to be displayed in the Sittings List again.
When you restore a deactivated Sitting, it means that it will reappear in the Sittings List, along with all the details that were previously attached to it.
To restore Sittings that were previously deactivated
1. Click on the Sittings button on the home screen. All existing Sittings are displayed in the Sittings List.
2. In the Filter Pane, select the Show Deactivated Sittings Only check box. All deactivated Sittings will now be displayed in the Deactivated Sittings List.
3. Select the deactivated Sitting(s) you want to restore by ticking the check box to the left of each Sitting Name. You can select multiple deactivated Sittings, if required.
Each time you tick the check box next to a Sitting, the following will happen:
- The check box will change colour .
- The total number of Sittings you have selected will be displayed on the Restore button, at the top-right corner of the screen.
4. Click on the Reactivate button . A green 'Sitting(s) Successfully Restored' message will appear at the bottom-right corner of the screen. The restored Sitting(s) will no longer appear in the Deactivated Sittings List.
5. To display the updated Sittings List, untick the Show Deactivated Sittings Only check box. The restored Sitting(s) will now appear in the Sittings List.
6. To return to the home screen, click on the Home button .