Training for schools in the UAE
Getting started with Testwise for schools in the UAE
28th September & 6th October 2021
This webinar is designed to support new schools in the UAE who have not previously used Testwise. Testwise is a digital assessment platform used to assess students with some of our core assessments including CAT4, the PT Series, NGRT or PASS.
If you are new to Testwise, we recommend attending this webinar in order to familiarise yourself with the key functions of the platform before you start any testing.
By the end of this session you will be able to confidently do the following:
- Add users within the school
- Add students to the platform
- Upload student data into the csv file (Emirate specific)
- Create test sittings
- Download reports
The sessions will run on alternating days and the schedule is as follows:
- 28 September 2021 - 9:00 BST
- 06 October 2021 - 9:00 BST
This session will run for 45 minutes. Please note: You only need to attend one session, as every webinar will repeat the same material.
PASS: Identifying learning and wellbeing priorities
Tuesday 5th October
In this webinar, our GL Education data expert will be exploring your immediate needs on transitioning back to in-person learning and how the Pupil Attitudes to Self and School (PASS) survey can help you address them.
We will cover how to understand and use the survey, specifically:
- What PASS is, including the 9 standardised factors
- How to understand the reports and data
- Using the PASS interventions
- Triangulating PASS and CAT4 data to identify ‘fragile learners’
CAT4: Getting more from your data
Tuesday 9th November
In this webinar, our GL Education data expert will look to further your knowledge and understanding of the CAT4 assessment and how to utilise the data to improve student outcomes.
This webinar is aimed at those who would like to:
- Improve their knowledge of CAT4
- Learn more about reporting, data, and how CAT4 can impact teaching and learning in the classroom
- Support parental engagement with CAT4, including helping them understand what it is and how to effectively use the Parent Report
NGRT: Using data to support literacy
Tuesday 16th November
In this webinar, our GL Education data expert will look to give you strong knowledge and understanding of the NGRT assessment and how to use it in conjunction with CAT4.
In this webinar, we will outline:
- The basics of the NGRT, helpful for those who would like to improve their knowledge of NGRT
- How NGRT can be used to support literacy skills across the curriculum
- Using NGRT alongside CAT4 data to effectively understand your students’ potential ability and literacy attainment