The Assessment Process outlines the logical order in which actions should be completed. It underpins the Testwise platform.
The process has five main steps, starting with adding students and concluding with creating reports.
Each step within the Assessment Process can be described as follows:
- Add Students to the Student List, either individually or as a group.
- Create a Sitting using the Sittings Wizard.
- Distribute Access Codes to students.
- Students log into the Test Lobby using their access codes and complete the tests allocated to them. See Test Taking Instructions and specific assessment pages for more information on this.
- Create reports and preview or download them to view their contents.