Other Scoring Tools
GL Education offers a Scoring and Reporting service for our users of our paper-based assessments. Designed to take the work out of marking, managing and interpreting your data, the services deliver fast and accurate results that can be tailored to your needs.
How does it work?
- Test Administration: You administer the test, requesting that pupils write their answers on the answers or booklets provided.
- Ordering: Return the answer sheets to our Scoring & Reporting Service division
- Scoring: GL Education scan and score the tests within 15 working days of receipt
- Uploading of data: Results are uploaded into the Testwise Reporting Service (TRS) our online reporting system, and the standard reports are created as PDF and Excel files
- Email notification: you are sent an email notifcation when your reports are ready. You can then access your reports online by entering TRS using the secure customer login supplied
- Additional reports: can easily be requested at this stage. For some assessments this is subject to an additional cost
- Invoicing: Schools/Clusters will be invoiced by GL Education after the reports are made available
Which reports are included?
The majority of reports provided by TRS come as part of our standard service. These may include:
- listing results for all pupils
- group mean scores analysis
- individual pupil profiles
- group demographic comparison
- raw and Standard Age Scores
- a current National Curriculum level
- year-on-year achievement.
Additional reports can also be requested through TRS at an additional cost.
|Price||£3.85 per pupil|
|Number of pupils||Price per pupil|
|Group report||Included in price|
|Individual pupil report||£0.52* per pupil|
|Excel report||£99.00* per report|
|Cluster excel report||£175* per report|
*+VAT where applicable
YARC Score Conversion Tool
To score YARC more easily and generate the one page report, you can use the free online YARC Score Conversion Tool, where you input pupils’ details and raw data to generate a simple, one page report.
Dyslexia Portfolio Report Generation Tool
Users of the Dyslexia Portfolio have free access to the online Report Generation Tool, which automatically produces statistical, graphical and narrative reports on each individual after scores have been entered. Teachers input raw scores and a graphical and narrative report is produced instantly in a PDF and excel format, complete with Standard Age Scores and recommendations for appropriate support and intervention.
PASS Online Intervention Service
Users of Pupil Attitudes to Self and School (PASS) can benefit from an accompanying Online Intervention Service. The service presents over 3000 combinations of possible intervention strategies drawn from research reviews and best practice at all levels. It can also integrate pupil attitudinal data with attainment data for targeted support, to screen and identify at risk groups, including ‘invisible’ groups like fragile learners. This platform also supports screening pupils for emotional wellbeing.