The LADS Plus Administration Manual contains:
- Information about LADS Plus and the research behind it
- How to administer the assessment
- Guidance on interpretation of results and giving feedback
- Guidance on supporting adults with dyslexia
- Case Studies and appendices
Software User Guides
LADS Plus is a new version of LADS developed to provide improved screening accuracy in wider populations that may include individuals who have non-standard educational backgrounds, low general ability, and/or poor English language skills.