Sending an Archive to Lucid
If Lucid Research Technical Support staff ask you to send them an archive copy of your database, follow this sequence of steps.
1. Scramble the Student names.
2. Save a Database archive.
3. Attach the archive to an Email and send it to email@example.com. Only send archives at the request of Lucid Research.
4. Do not use your Recall application until Lucid Research have completed their investigation of your technical issue.
5. Once Lucid Research have resolved the issue they may send you an archive back which has to be loaded into your system. They will also provide instructions on how to load the archive. This would normally involve the following steps.
6. Load the Database Archive.
7. Unscramble the Student Names.
8. Start using Recall again and verify the issue has been resolved.